Wednesday, April 09, 2014

New Job!

I finally got confirmation that I was selected from a recent interview. It's a job within the field but it doesn't nearly pay as much as previous job but at least, I can start focusing on debt repayment and paying some bills!

I'll be making $20,000 less than what I was making but I'll still be keeping an eye out for better job opportunities. On the other hand, the job seems alot more interesting the previous one. Once I gain more experience in this particular sector of the field, I can actually (potentially) make more than the previous one, which was pretty much at the top end of the pay scale for that specific type of job.

Now, I can breathe a little bit easier knowing that I will have money coming in to the bank and not just going out. Finally, some good news.

2 comments: